£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Starting salary between £24,000-£30,000 per annum plus departmental performance related bonus scheme.
Four day working week on rota with further details to be discussed upon application.
Fully accredited training provided with an industry leading brand.
Reporting to the Service Manager and working with a large team, as a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client. You need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Service Manager as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. You will need to ensure that quality and health & safety procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturer are adhered to at all times.
In order to be eligible you will need to live within a reasonable commuting distance of Merthyr Tydfil and will need to be qualified to IMI/NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair as a minimum and ideally hold at least one to two years practical workshop experience post qualification within a franchise approved car dealership. You will need to hold a UK driving licence with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team. Applicants with an active MOT Smart Card would also be highly advantageous to our client but it is non-essential.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Technician our client is offering:
- Staring salary between £24-30,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Access to generous departmental performance related bonus scheme.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at fixed rate.
- 22 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Fully accredited training provided with an industry leading brand.
- Contributory workplace pension scheme.
- Various staff discount schemes.
- Fantastic long term career prospects with an award winning car dealer group.
- Four day working week on rota with further details to be discussed upon application.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Wales please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.