£35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Starting salary up to £25-29,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings
Generous incentivised bonus structure creating potential uncapped annual earnings of £30-35,000+ per annum.
45 hour week Monday to Friday with flexibility on working hours.
Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager and working as part of a large team, your responsibilities as Vehicle MET Technician will include:
- Removal of damaged parts to allow repairs to take place.
- Ensuring displaced parts are stored correctly and safely for refitting.
- Checking for additional damage and any additional parts that may be required, bringing these items to the attention of the Vehicle Damage Assessor and ordering the additional parts.
- Checking all the parts are here, and are correct to enable smooth travel through the vehicle repair journey.
- Once the vehicle has been repaired and painted, you then refit the vehicle, taking care and attention not to damage freshly painted panels and ensuring panel gaps are true and within manufacturers tolerances.
- As part of the role you may also be required to replace mechanical components of the steering, drivetrain and engine.
- Reset vehicle Control Units using diagnostic equipment.
- Ensures that all health and safety legislation and internal procedures are followed.
- Attends regular safety training to review work safety rules.
- Ensures the maintenance of tools, equipment, and other materials.
- Performs other reasonable activities from time to time.
For your hard work as a Vehicle MET/Strip Fit Technician our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £25-29,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Generous incentivised bonus structure creating potential uncapped annual earnings of £30-35,000+ per annum.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at a standard rate.
- 20 days annual holiday plus the bank holidays.
- Full in-house training provided.
- Opportunity to work with one of the UK’s largest independent automotive accident repair groups.
- 45 hour week between the hours of 8:00am-6:00pm Monday to Friday with flexibility on working hours enabling earlier start/finishes or later start/finishes. Occasional Saturdays may be required subject to business demand so you will need to be flexible with this however they would be paid as overtime.
If this Vehicle MET / Strip Fitter Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cardiff please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.