Salary Negotiable Depending on Experience
about 1 month ago
Fully negotiable salary with a performance related bonus scheme and overtime allowance.
Mon to Fri 8:30am-5:30pm with one in two Sat 8:30am-12:30pm.
Full manufacturer accredited training provided.
Reporting to the Service Manager and working with a friendly workshop team, as a Senior/Master Vehicle Technician for our client The Snior Vehicle Technician's responsibilities will include:
- Test and diagnose vehicle faults, interpreting repair order instructions and technical information.
- Plan necessary work and order parts to ensure vehicles are ready as promptly as possible.
- Carry out all servicing and repairs as per manufacturer standards and with effective use of time and resources, using appropriate vehicle protection.
- Discuss any work requiring specialist skills with the Service Manager.
- Accurately report vehicle faults and work carried out for ease of reference by service reception, including detailed actions carried out.
- Observe relevant health and safety procedures, including the use of protective clothing and equipment.
- Maintain working area, tools and equipment in a safe and clean condition.
- Maintain correct warranty procedures and clocking details in line with defined company procedures.
- Assist with Apprentice’s training when required and supervise accordingly, ensuring work is checked before being released.
- Return all exchanged parts to the Parts Department.
- If MOT qualified, carry out MOT testing of vehicles and complete necessary paperwork in line with required regulations.
- Recover defective or damaged vehicles in line with the Service Manager's instructions.
- Maintain knowledge of technical developments through attending training courses as required by the Service Manager.
- Maintain quality standards of dress, attitude, guest care, honesty and health and safety in order to portray a professional image to guests at all times.
- Adherence to our client's company policies and procedures.
For your hard work as a Senior/Master Vehicle Technician our client is offering:
- Fully negotiable starting salary pending experience and current earnings.
- Generous monthly performance related bonus scheme.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
- 20 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Clear manufacturer training path to become an accredited Master Technician.
- Fantastic career prospects with a well-regarded and long-standing car dealer group in the region.
- Working hours from 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday with one in two Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm (paid as overtime).
If this Senior Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Bridgend please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.