£28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Starting salary up to £25,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
Access to generous performance related bonus scheme (roughly £2-3,000+ per annum).
Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm with Saturdays 8:30am-12:00pm on a rota.
Our client a large multi-franchise approved car dealer group established throughout South West Wales are currently looking to hire an experienced and professional Vehicle Technician for their busy dealership in Swansea.
Reporting to the Service Manager, as a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client. You need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Service Manager as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. You will also need to ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturer are adhered to at all times.
You will ideally live in Swansea region or be within a reasonable commuting distance of Swansea. You will need to be a qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum and ideally have at least 1/2 years practical experience post qualification. You will need to hold a UK driving licence with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy franchise approved dealership environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team.
For your hard work as an Vehicle Technician our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £25,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Access to generous performance related bonus scheme (roughly £2-3,000+ per annum).
- Overtime subject to availability paid at standard rate
- 22 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Access to manufacturer accredited training/development.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Excellent career development prospects with a long-established local car dealer group.
- Working hours from 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday with a half hour lunch and Saturdays 8:30am-12:00pmon a rota and paid as overtime.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Swansea please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.