£35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Hours: Full Time Monday to Saturday with time off in the week.
Salary: Up to £32,000 basic / OTE up to £35,000 p.a.
Benefits: Company Pension / Holiday Allowance: 24 days + Bank Holidays.
Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our rapid fit client is actively seeking a Fast-Fit Centre manager for their modern and busy site in Stoke.
Key Responsibilities of a Fast-Fit Centre Manager:
- Allocating jobs to Technicians in workshop.
- Managing the work force, overall site.
- Deal customers that call or pop into the business.
- Pricing up and invoicing.
- Ordering and sourcing parts/tyres.
- On occasions assist the Technicians on the shop floor.
Fast-Fit Centre Manager Requirements:
- Fast-Fit Manager or possibly an Assistant Manager of a fast fit, tyre, brake and servicing centre.
- Excellent experience with customers and managing staff.
- Full Driving Licence: Essential to Have.
- This will require the candidate to be competent mechanically, as they will likely need to be capable of basic mechanical work to help the site out during busy periods
This position would be is ideally suited to someone that has either has a professional track record as a Fast Fit Manager or has a number of year experience as a Fast-Fit Technician, moved to being a Fast-Fit supervisor and is now looking to further their career!.
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Fast Fit Centre Manager Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Stoke area then please contact Aaron at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.