£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Salary: £25,000.00-£30,000.00 DOE
- Monday - Friday: 8am-5pm ( some Saturdays will be required)
- Company Van provided
Our clients are looking to expand their engineering team and are looking for an experienced White Goods / Domestic Appliance Field Engineer for an immediate start to service Luton and surrounding postcodes. Applicants must have experience on a range of appliances including washing machines, dishwashers, tumble dryers, cookers etc. Any experience on refrigeration or qualified on gas would be preferred but not essential.
They are dedicated to providing first class customer service from initially booking in the service call to job completion and all engineers are given van stock to allow us to achieve a high level of first time fix rates.
Responsibilities and Duties for the Domestic Appliance Field Engineer:
- Diagnosing and fault finding to a competent level
- Meeting customers face to face and engaging in dialogue
- Good attitude towards work and customers
- Able to keep track of van stock and parts used
- Able to fill in job sheets after every job
Qualifications and Skills for the Domestic Appliance Field Engineer:
- At least 1 year experience in the field (preferred)
- Current driving licence
- Good knowledge of the area
- Flexibility to work varied hours as and when required*
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- CKR1 , CKN1, CCN1 required if gas experience is held
If you are interested in hearing more about this Field Engineer opportunity, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Bedwell at Perfect Placement today.
We are in the process of reviewing many applications for this position. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Perfect Placement are specialists in Engineering Recruitment. We specialise in local, national and world wide Engineering and Manufacturing Recruitment. If you are looking for a new role within Engineering please contact our team of Engineering recruitment specialists today.