Newcastle upon Tyne
Salary Negotiable Depending on Experience
0191 446 0461
30 days ago
- Basic Salary Negotiable Depending on Skill Set / Performance Based Bonus Scheme
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8-5. Saturday mornings on a rota.
Our client, a Commercial Main Dealer in Newcastle, is seeking an experienced Light Commercial Vehicle Technician to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities as a Van Technician:
- You must be a Level 3 Qualified Technician – NVQ or Equivalent.
- You will be responsible for completing a full range of mechanical jobs on Light Commercial Vehicles.
- You must be confident working efficiently to ensure the customers vehicle is returned to them in a swift manner. Your quality of work should never be effected in order to achieve efficiency.
- Previous experience on LCV’s/Van would be desirable. If you are a car mechanic with a strong working background and the ambition to get in to the commercial side of the Motor Trade then I also encourage you to apply.
What the Successful Van Technician will get:
- A basic salary and bonus package tailored to your skill set and experience. This will be discussed at interview stage.
- Company and consistent manufacturer training to ensure your skills are always up to scratch.
- The opportunity to work for a large group that can offer you a long term and progressive career based off your own merits.
If this LCV / Van Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newcastle please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from LCV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.