£32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic salary solely depends on experience and skillset, up to £28,000 basic + bonus
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm. No Weekends!
- Opportunity to join a well-regarded and family run dealer group who operate across the Midlands.
Are you an experienced Diagnostic Technician seeking a new opportunity? Or a Service Technician looking for a company to invest in your development in training? If you tick either one of these boxes then this could be for you! My Industry Award-Winning client are looking for the right person to join their established and busy service department!
My client is ideally looking for somebody who has a background in the dealership network, however confident and experienced Technicians without this might be considered if they have a stable and relevant background.
The Vehicle Technician must take great pride in your work as they are a reputable business who are relied on to get the job right first time.
What our client is looking for in their ideal Vehicle Technician:
- A Level 3 Qualified Technician.
- A proven track record working in a similar role within the main dealer network (preferred but not essential)
- Have a positive, 'can do' attitude with an enthusiastic approach to each and every day
- Have own Tool Kit and Drivers Licence as a minimum
In return our client offer the successful Vehicle Technician:
- Manufacturer specific training.
- Opportunities to complete various Training Programmes including Electric Vehicle Training
- Very supportive and warm welcoming team environment.
If this Vehicle Technician opportunity interests you, or you would like to hear about other Technician jobs in the West Midlands, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.