£31000 per annum
0191 446 0461
about 1 month ago
- Basic salary up to £29,000 / £31,000 OTE
- Hours: 42.5 hour weeks. Saturdays on a rota.
Our client is a Main Dealer based in South Shields and looking to hire a Master Vehicle Technician
Requirements and Responsibilities for the Master Vehicle Technician:
- You will need to be NVQ Level 3 Qualified or equivalent and achieved Master Technician status at your current employer.
- You will need to be capable of complex mechanical tasks and diagnostics but also be efficient with your Service/Prep work to help out when needed.
- Working efficiently is essential for this busy site. You need to ensure your quality of work is kept to a high standard.
- Any experience on Light Commercial Vehicles would be massively beneficial. If you do not currently possess this, the company can provide guidance to help you learn.
What the Successful Master Vehicle Technician will get:
- Training with the main Manufacturer to strengthen your career. The company will support you whilst gaining your Master Technician qualification with this brand if it's not something you do not already posses.
- Genuine progression opportunities as this particular client prefers to promote from within.
- The opportunity to join one of our longstanding clients for a stable and progressive career.
If this Master Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in South Shields please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today