Salary Negotiable Depending on Experience
0191 446 0461
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary Negotiable Depending on Skill Set / Performance Based Bonus Scheme
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30-5. Saturday mornings on a rota.
Our client, a Commercial Main Dealer in Stockton-on-Tees, is seeking an experienced Light Commercial Vehicle Technician to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities for the Van Technician / LCV Technician:
- You must be a Level 3 Qualified Technician – NVQ or Equivalent.
- You will be responsible for completing a full range of mechanical jobs on Light Commercial Vehicles.
- You must be confident working efficiently to ensure the customers vehicle is returned to them in a swift manner. Your quality of work should never be effected in order to achieve efficiency.
- Previous experience on LCV’s/Van would be desirable. If you are a car mechanic with a strong working background and the ambition to get in to the commercial side of the Motor Trade then I also encourage you to apply.
What the Successful Van Technician / LCV Technician will get:
- A basic salary and bonus package tailored to your skill set and experience. This will be discussed at interview stage.
- Company and consistent manufacturer training to ensure your skills are always up to scratch.
- The opportunity to work for a large group that can offer you a long term and progressive career based off your own merits.
If this Van Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Stockton on Tees please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.