£31000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am-6.00pm + Saturday rota – 1 in 2 8.30am-5.00pm.
- Salary: £23-26,000 basic + bonus = OTE up to £28,400-31,400 p.a.
- Benefits: Company Pension / Holiday Allowance: 22 days + Bank Holidays.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client is a Franchise Dealer with newly established rapid fit lanes that requires an experience Fast Fit Service Technician to join their team.
Duties for the Fast Fit Technician to Include:
- Basic Servicing and repairs.
- Brake Pad changes.
- Exhaust repairs and changes.
- Cambelt changes.
- Tyre Fitting and wheel alignment.
- MOT Repairs.
The Fast Fit Technician Requirements:
- A professional employment history as a Vehicle Technician.
- Level 3 qualification in Vehicle Mechanics.
- Excellent customer service experience.
- A full driving licence is essential to have.
- Your own set of tools.
- If you are an MOT Tester this would be an advantage.
They offer a clean and friendly working environment, various company benefits and a competitive salary. If you feel you have the right skill and mid set for the position apply now!
Motor trade experience as stated is essential.
If this Fast Fit Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Chelmsford please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today