Salary Negotiable Depending on Experience
0191 446 0461
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary Negotiable Depending on Skill Set / Performance Based Bonus Scheme
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 42.5 hours. Saturday on rota.
Our client, a Commercial Main Dealer in Middlesbrough, is seeking an experienced Light Commercial Vehicle Technician to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities as a Van Technician:
- You must be a Level 3 Qualified Technician – NVQ or Equivalent.
- You will play an important role within the service team by consistently providing first class repairs and servicing, taking the very best care of our customers vehicles from start to finish.
- You must be confident completely a wide range of mechanical repairs on Light Commercial Vehicles and have a proven track record in doing so.
- The client is seeking an enthusiastic individual with a keen eye for the finer details and ambitious to train with a leading manufacturer.
What the Successful LCV / Van Technician will get:
- A basic salary and bonus package tailored to your skill set and experience. This will be discussed at interview stage.
- Training with a lead manufacturer from the offset and throughout your career with the company.
- The opportunity to work for a large group that can offer you a long term and progressive career based off your own merits.
If this LCV / Van Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Middlesbrough please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from LCV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.