£32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am-6.00pm + Saturday rota – 1 in 2 8.30am-5.00pm.
- Salary: Up to £27,000 basic + bonus = OTE up to £32,000 p.a.
- Benefits: Company Pension / Holiday Allowance: 22 days + Bank Holidays.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client is a Franchise Dealer with newly established rapid fit lanes that requires an experience Manager from a Fast Fit background.
Duties for the Fast Fit Manager to include:
- Managing the front desk.
- Seeing customers in and out and gain authorisation for work
- Keeping customers informed on progress of their vehicle.
- Managing the Technicians in the workshop and controlling their workload.
- Pricing up and invoicing.
- Ordering and sourcing parts/tyres and stock control.
The Fast Fit Manager Requirements:
- A professional employment history as a Fast-Fit Manager or Assistant Fast Fit Manager.
- A good mechanical knowledge.
- Excellent experience with customers and managing staff.
- A full driving licence is essential to have.
- If you have tyre fitting experience this would be an advantage.
They offer a clean and friendly working environment, various company benefits and a competitive salary. If you feel you have the right skill and mid set for the position apply now!
Motor trade experience as stated is essential.
If this Fast Fit Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Chelmsford please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.