£45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- £12,000 basic salary with £45,000+ uncapped annual earnings.
- 5 day working week.
- Opportunity to work with a growing car brand based in a key location with strong footfall/inquiry rates.
A rare and not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional New/Used Car Sales Executive at our client's franchise approved car dealership in Gloucester.
Reporting to the Sales Manager and working with a close-knit vehicle sales team, you will be required to sell new and used cars, accessories, finance, finance-related products and automotive warranties with the aim of reaching and exceeding targets. You will be required to keep customers informed of delivery progress and advice customers of any delays that may progress. You will be required to resolve any queries which may arise and collect payment from customers before releasing the vehicle. Car Sales Executives must explain warranty, service arrangements, introduce the customer to the Service Department where possible and demonstrate the features of the car and offer any other support that may be required.
In order to be eligible for this Car Sales Executive role, you will ideally live in Gloucester region or be able to easily commute to Gloucester. At least one to two years previous or present car sales experience is essential for our client at this stage alongside excellent customer service skills, a positive and helpful attitude and the drive, energy and commitment to seek every sales opportunity. A UK driving license with minimal points is also essential.
For your hard work as a New/Used Car Sales Executive our client is offering…
- Starting basic salary of £12,000 per annum pending experience.
- An uncapped and realistic on-target-earning of up to £45,000+ per annum subject to sales performance.
- Personal company car.
- 22 days annual holidays allowance plus bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you gain a day off in lieu to compensate for it).
- Full manufacturer-approved training.
- Company pension and various staff benefit scheme.
- Opportunity to work with a growing car brand based in a key location with strong footfall/inquiry rates!
As a New/Used Car Sales Executive you are required to work a 5 day week and the working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am-6:00pm, Saturday 8:30am-6:00pm and Sunday 10:00am-4:00pm. You will work a rota were on your first week you receive two days off in the week and on your second week you receive one day off in the week and a Sunday off.
If this Car Sales Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Gloucester please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.