£35000 per annum
29 days ago
- Up to £34,000 Basic Depending On Experience + Bonuses
- Monday – Friday 8am - 5pm & 1 in 4 Saturdays Mornings
- Well Established Main Dealer Group
Our Client, an Automotive Main Dealer is looking for a vehicle technician to join their team in Crawley.
The Vehicle Technician will have skills in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing including, but not limited to, diagnostics and electronics. The applicant will also be required to work at a high standard whilst under pressure within a busy motor trade industry. You will be motivated by set targets and be able to work with a degree of flexibility according to the needs of your team.
Key Responsibilities for the Vehicle Technician will include:
- Full car services and necessary repairs in accordance with manufacturer standards
- Make estimations for the length and costs of specific jobs and advise customers on their importance
- Brake, clutch and timing belt changes / repairs
- Engine and gearbox stripping and fitting
- Diagnosing faults using computer hardware and software
- Ensure the workshop standards are maintained at all times
Due to the nature of the Vehicle Technician role, the applicant must be fully qualified at NVQ Level 3 or equivalent. They must also have good communication skills and be confident when talking to customers as well as their team members.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Technician Vacancy or would like to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in the Crawley area, please contact Zoe Osborn at Perfect Placement now!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.