£31000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Up to £25,000 Basic Salary + bonus (£31,000)+
08:00 to 18:00 Mon to Fri, Saturday working 1 in 2 08:00 to 13:00
Extensive Training Programmes
Gatwick, West Sussex
Automotive Senior Service Advisor required for Vehicle Main Dealership in Gatwick!
Our Client a Volume Main Dealership in the Gatwick area is currently looking to hire an experienced Service Advisor for their busy after sales department.
As a Senior Service Advisor you will be dealing with all aspects of the after sales department to include from Managing the workshop to welcoming the customers in to the Centre. The main purpose of the role is to ensure the efficient operation of your own group of customers, to meet and exceed their expectations and maximise workshop profitability. The successful applicant will actively sell after-sales services in a customer-oriented manner, ensuring the workshop is working to full capacity by effectively scheduling customer orders
Key elements of this Senior Service Advisor are:
- To receive customers and their vehicles in a friendly and professional manner, discuss and confirm their requirements and take responsibility for the vehicle during its time at the Retailer.
- To work with the workshop team to achieve the highest possible levels of performance.
- Keeping customers informed of the status of their vehicle, giving comprehensive technical and commercial advice on the extent of work to be done and, provide a cost estimate for repair work
- Inform customers and potential customers about accessories and subsequent fitting of optional extras, promote any accessory campaigns
- To ensure that collection and delivery drivers operate to schedule and meet customer and workshop expectations.
- To ensure all customer and vehicle data is correctly captured and loaded to the system and updated as required.
- To ensure that repair orders are raised and processed according to the established guidelines and that work is completed to schedule and required standard.
- To ensure that invoicing is accurate and completed on time.
- To take responsibility for sub contracted repairs and ensure the work has been completed.
- Ensure that proper use is made of technical information and that it is understood how to use the manufacturers systems.
- To ensure all relevant warranty documentation and parts are identified and are kept for the warranty team.
- Previous experience of commercial workshop expectation such as scheduling fleet work, 1-Link platform and Fleet management Authorisation/Costing would be desirable but not essential.
The perfect Senior Service Advisor will be adaptable, enthusiastic, customer focused and smart in appearance. You will have the natural ability to provide a good customer service.
You will ideally live within the Gatwick area or be able to travel to the Gatwick area and have a working experience with the Automotive sector, preferably in a vehicle main dealer environment.
Our Client offers an excellent competitive salary package.
This Senior Service Advisor vacancy is based in the Gatwick area and our Client is ideally looking for motor trade experienced applicants.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Vehicle Service Advisor role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Zoe Osborn at Perfect Placement today.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.