£24000 per annum
0191 446 0461
about 1 month ago
- Salary up to £24K
- Monday to Friday 7.00AM – 17:00pm - 1-3 Saturday mornings
- 20 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Opportunity to join a Great Company
Our Client, a Busy Accident Repair Centre is looking for an experienced Service Advisor to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-known business that upholds a good reputation. They can offer an excellent salary and good long term career prospects for new staff.
Key Accountability for this Service Advisor role:
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle customer inquiries
- Assist in the organization of workflow to meet customer timeframes
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- Record details of actions taken
- Manage administration
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow up on customer interactions
Previous motor trade experience is essential for this role due to the high volume of applications
If you are interested in this role or any other Service Advisor Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Rochdale, please contact Naomi Jenkins at Perfect Placement today.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy so if you are looking to refresh your Automotive career, then get in touch today. We have many Motor Trade jobs available across the whole of the UK.