£30000 per annum
0191 446 0461
about 1 month ago
- Competitive Salary
- 3.00pm-11.30pm 4 days a week
- Exciting expansion happening, could not be a better time to join!
The ideal Paint Sprayer must have previous experience as a Paint Sprayer and must be confident with the ability to hit the ground running.
Duties for the Paint Sprayer will include the spraying of vehicles to a high standard and also repairs to panel scruffs, scratches and dents prior to painting.
The Paint Sprayer will need to be 100% committed to providing first class workmanship with exceptional attention to detail.
The ideal Paint Sprayer will:
- Have at least 12 months experience as Paint Technician
- Have a Full UK driving licence
- Be Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
- Ideally live within the Liverpool area or be able to travel to the Liverpool area
If you are interested in this Vehicle Paint Sprayer or any other Bodyshop Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Blackburn, please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement today.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy so if you are looking to refresh your Automotive career, then get in touch today. We have many Motor Trade jobs available across the whole of the UK.