£25000 per annum
0191 446 0461
about 1 month ago
- Basic salary DOE
- Excellent benefits and incentives which include holidays, weekends away and great staff rates on car finance
Sales Administrator required to join an expanding Sales Admin department within a Prestige Dealership.
Key Responsibilities as a Sales Administrator:
- Ensure that all finance documentation is reviewed and processed in an effective manner in line with company guidelines
- Deal with day-to-day problems arising from payouts and liaising with internal departments and account managers to resolve issues
- Liaise directly with finance companies and meet individual company payout targets
- Responsible for ensuring all vehicles have a V5 and chase up those that are missing
- Responsible for ensuring that all vehicles come into stock with the correct number of keys and chase up those keys that are missing
- New car sales admin
- Vehicle sales admin
- Responsibility for part exchanges and any issues relating to them
- Funder issues
The right Sales Administrator will:
- Be able to work under pressure to tight deadlines working in a busy office environment
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Have a confident telephone manner and be good with external customers
If this Vehicle Sales Administrator Job interests you and you would like to know more about it, or other Automotive Admin Jobs and Automotive Jobs in the Blackburn area, please contact Grace at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.