£32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Monday - Friday - 8.30am - 5pm +
- Basic Salary up to £14 per hour depending on experience + time saved bonus
- Main Dealership with Full Manufacture Training
Our Client, a Main Dealer in Manchester, are looking for a Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic to work in their workshop maintaining vehicles, carrying out inspections, repairs and services whilst liaising with Service Advisors and Customers. Analysis, diagnostics and road testing vehicles are also a critical part of this role to ensure Customers’ expectations are exceeded.
The Ideal Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic will be:
- A minimum Level 2 City & Guilds / NVQ in Vehicle Repair with a proven track record as a Technician
- Main Dealership experience
- An MOT license would be a distinct advantage for this role (not essential)
Benefits as a Vehicle Technician with the Company:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service - pro rata for part time
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services that we provide as well as Retail discounts
- Team Member Pension Scheme
- Discounted Car Leasing
As an experienced and qualified Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic, you will have the ability to assess accurately, diagnose and repair all makes of motor vehicles. Knowledge of current Engine Management Systems is an advantage, however full training will be given. An MOT Tester qualification will be an advantage but isn’t essential. Previous main dealer experience is desired but not essential.
If this Vehicle Technician role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Independent Jobs and Motor Vehicle Technician Jobs in Manchester, please contact Becca Hams at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Mechanic Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.