£32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Monday – Friday plus Saturday mornings on a rota ( 1 in 2)
- Salary up to £32,000 DOE
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent – Immediate Start!
Our Client, a brand new Accident Repair Centre is looking for an experienced Vehicle Damage Assessor to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-known business that upholds a good reputation. They can offer an excellent salary and good long term career prospects for new staff.
Working alongside the Bodyshop Manager, the successful candidate will deliver a professional and profit driven VDA service for the branch. An excellent understanding of Bodyshop KPI’s, Numeracy and Excel skills are required as well as having strong people management skills.
The Vehicle Damage Assessor will be responsible for:
- Meeting and greeting customers.
- Recording a list of damages that need to be repaired.
- Providing quotations on work to be carried out.
- Compiling a report about the customer’s vehicle.
- Calculating the time required to complete all necessary repairs.
- Informing the body shop of the authorisation of extra work needed.
The successful Vehicle Damage Assessor must:
- Possess extensive Audatex qualification and knowledge.
- A solid work history as a Bodyshop Estimator / VDA.
- A full driving licence is essential.
- An ATA qualification as a Bodyshop Estimator
This is a superb opportunity to join a highly successful motor trade business who rewards hard work, and offers you the opportunity to further your skills.
If this Vehicle Damage Assessor Role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Manchester, Greater Manchester then please contact Becca Hams at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.