Salary depending on Experience
about 1 month ago
- Salary DOE
- Full time - 40 hours per week
A not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional Vehicle Technician for our client in Bury.
Our Client offers a friendly and supportive working environment. You will need to have great attention to detail, be able to manage your workload in a timely and efficient manner, whilst being proactive.
They are looking for a Vehicle Technician with a formal diagnostic level qualification in another manufacturer brand, working towards diagnostic qualification in the brand you currently work in OR a Vehicle Technician with a formal diagnostic qualification or diagnostic level specialism in the brand you currently work in
Main Responsibilities for the Vehicle Technician
- Carry our vehicle maintenance and repair
- Utilising your technical knowledge
- Testing, diagnosing, and resolving faults
- Suggesting and making improvements to processes
- Working on electrical and mechanical systems
- Inspecting components for wear and tear
- Repairing and replacing parts
- Checking vehicle subsystems
- Liaising with customers where necessary
- Supporting other Technicians in the Workshop
The Ideal Vehicle Technician:
- The knowledge to use modern diagnostic equipment
- The capability of working to the highest quality standards
- Great team player and communication skills
- Maintain high standards of house-keeping
- Prior experience of working to efficiency targets
- A full UK driving license
- Experience within a main automotive dealer preferable, but not essential
- VOSA approved MOT tester also an advantage but not essential
- Must hold a level 3 Vehicle Maintenance & Repair NVQ or equivalent
The company is second to none for staff benefits including tool insurance, generous holiday and pension scheme etc.
If this Car Mechanic job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs, please contact Becca Hams at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!