£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Competitive Salary depending on experience
- Fantastic family run atmosphere
- Great opportunities to progress
Our client, a reputable Independent Dealership, is looking for a fully qualified Vehicle Technician / Motor Mechanic to join their established site in Bury.
The successful candidate will be fully skilled in all aspects of servicing and Vehicle Repairs and you will be required to carry out scheduled Vehicle Services and Repairs.
This will involve resolving both routine and non-routine faults either in the Automotive Workshop or during road tests.
Key Responsibilities as a Vehicle Technician:
- Maintenance Vehicle Technician, servicing vehicles and carrying out appropriate fixes
- Road testing of vehicles
- To carry out all work effectively and within the advised repair times
- To accurately record all details on the relevant job cards
- Ensure all work is carried out to a high standard
- To maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times
- To maintain and update your individual experience, skills and knowledge through training programmes
Skills & Experience required for this Vehicle Technician role
- Main Car Dealer experience is preferred - independent will be considered
- Exceptional standards of work quality
- Competent with latest technology in a challenging Motor trade environment
- Full UK driving licence is essential
In return, our client is offering a competitive package which increases as you go through the brand qualifications.
If this Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Mechanic Jobs and Automotive Dealership Jobs in Bury, please contact Becca Hams at Perfect Placement.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today