£35000 per annum
29 days ago
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-6.00pm / Alternate Saturdays worked 8.00am-1.00pm.
Salary: Overall earnings of £35,000+ p.a.
Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our Main Dealer client is looking to hire and their Vehicle Technicians earn £35,000+ per year, this is a highly desirable and achievable earning at this busy site!
The staff are excellent and working and throughout the day you’ll be kept busy, ensuring you’ll enjoy your working day and morale levels are high!
Duties and Responsibilities as a Vehicle Technician:
- Accurately and skillfully undertake the repair and servicing of motor vehicles.
- Accurately diagnose problems and ensure all work is completed safely and complies with the Company, manufacturer and industry guidelines.
- Record materials used and time spent on repairs
- Road test vehicles to check repair work
- Pick and deliver vehicles to be repaired by external specialists.
Experience & Qualifications Required for this Vehicle Technician Role:
- Minimum 3 years post apprenticeship experience within a professional automotive workshop.
- Good technical knowledge.
- Awareness of Health & Safety Regulations.
- Level 3 NVQ or City and Guilds qualified in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair.
- Full Driving Licence.
You should be a good team player and communicator to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of work through the workshop, ensuring you liaise with other team members to meet and exceed customer expectations.
Motor Trade experience as a qualified Vehicle Technician essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Basildon please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.