£18500 per annum
0191 446 0461
29 days ago
- Basic salary £18,500
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30-5. NO WEEKENDS.
Our client, a Main Dealer in Oldham, is seeking a Progress Chaser to join the team.
Responsibilities as a Progress Chaser include, but are not limited to:
- Reporting to the Sales Manager and working as part of a large sales team.
- Checking the progress of the car throughout the sales process.
- Maintaining the presentation of the site's used car displays and showrooms.
- Arranging preparation (internal & external) of stock vehicles and ensuring handovers are ready for collection.
- Ensuring all stock is photographed and advertised at all times.
- Ensuring all sold and new cars go through the workshop.
The successful Progress Chaser will be extremely motivated, highly driven and organised with the ability to balance numerous priorities.
No previous Motor Trade experience is required.
If this Progress Chaser Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Oldham please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!