£32000 per annum
0191 446 0461
29 days ago
Basic Salary up to £30,000 depending on experience / performance based bonus.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5pm . Plus Alternate Saturday's 8.30am - 12.30
Our Client, a Main Dealer in Rochdale, are looking for a Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic to work in their workshop maintaining vehicles, carrying out inspections, repairs and services whilst liaising with Service Advisors and Customers. Analysis, diagnostics and road testing vehicles are also a critical part of this role to ensure Customers’ expectations are exceeded.
The Ideal Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic will be:
- A minimum Level 2 City & Guilds / NVQ in Vehicle Repair with a proven track record as a Technician
- Main Dealership experience is absolutely essential for this role.
- An MOT license would be a distinct advantage for this role (not essential).
Benefits with the Company:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service - pro rata for part time
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services that we provide as well as Retail discounts
- Team Member Pension Scheme
- Discounted Car Leasing
As an experienced and qualified Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic, you will have the ability to assess accurately, diagnose and repair all makes of motor vehicles.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Independent Jobs and Motor Vehicle Technician Jobs in Rochdale, please contact Grace Morley
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Mechanic Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.