£27000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Starting salary up to £25,000 basic plus a bonus of up to £2,000 per annum.
40 hour week between 8:00am/9:00am to 5:00pm/6:00pm - 1 in 2 Saturday morning 8:00am to 1:00pm
Our client a commercial franchise approved vehicle dealership in Newport requires an experienced and professional Parts Supervisor to join their busy Parts Department.
Working as part of a friendly team, as a Parts Supervisor you shall be second in command to the Parts Manager and be responsible for the following:
- To ensure all customers are served in a professional and efficient manner to gain retention.
- To maximise profitability in accordance with parts budget
- To ensure stock levels are maintained to a high standard.
- To maintain a good working environment for all staff and motivate by good leadership.
- To communicate effectively with staff, customers and suppliers.
- To train and develop staff to a satisfactory level of performances
- Invoice verification
- Ensure returns are sent back in line with supplier’s guidelines
- To participate and control perpetual stock checking achieving 3 full checks a year and investigating into stocking differences.
- To ensure Service 24hr vans are stock checked and all MBUK stock requirements are maintained.
- To maintain a high degree of tidiness in the parts department
- Ensure all cash invoices are cleared daily
- Responsible for banking daily cash
- To promote the sales of manufacturers parts and stimulate the parts business through workshop outlets achieving monthly sales targets
- Supervising a small team of Parts Advisors and 1 within the Department.
In order to be eligible for this Parts Supervisor role, you will ideally live in the Newport region or live within an easily commutable distance of Newport. You will need to hold recent or current automotive vehicle parts experience at a supervisory level or a senior level, ideally working within a dealership, however our client is also very interested in candidates from a motor factor background within a similar role capacity.
Ideally you will have working experience using the dealer management system Kerridge.
You will also need to be IT literate given you will work daily with a dealer management and electronic parts catalogue system, hold a UK driving license with minimal points, and have strong customer service/sales skills with a friendly and charismatic manner.
If you are interested in hearing more, or wish to apply for this Parts Supervisor job please send your CV to Harry Woodcock quoting the job reference number.
Perfect Placement are the UK’s Leading Automotive Recruitment Agency so if you are looking for a Parts Supervisor job get in touch today.
For the best Automotive Parts Supervisor, Parts Management, Vehicle Parts or Car Parts job be sure to contact our team.
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd – See our website for details