£26000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client, a family run reputable independent specialist is currently seeking a vehicle technician to join their team.
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- A Basic Salary of up to £26,000
- Monday - Friday - NO WEEKENDS & can offer flexible hours!
- Overtime opportunity available
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client:
- Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintenance according to the companies guidelines
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components
- Pre MOT checks
- Ensuring the vehicle is road safe
What our Clients expect of their Car Mechanic:
- Must be qualified to NVQ Level 2 or 3
- Full UK driving license
- Able to work as an individual or as part of a team
Our client will consider somebody fresh out of college looking for an opportunity! If you are interested in hearing more about this Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Amy Edwards at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.