£28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Basic Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 - Dependent on experience
Current Hours: Monday to Friday 7:30am - 5pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays *Hours are subject to change to a rota*
Friendly and well established business
Repair and diagnose faults with LCVs, advise on repair required to fix the issue right first time
Be part of a hard-working workshop and push to obtain the best results with every vehicle you fix
To be considered for this LCV / Van Technician role, you must be:
- Qualified Level 3 or above in Vehicle Maintenance & Repair
- Strong skills with general maintenance, repair and some knowledge with diagnostics/fault finding in passenger vehicles or LCV
- Confident in being able to advise both technicians, service advisors and customers
- A Full UK Driving License
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment and experience ideally within a main dealer
- Able to make on the spot decisions, with the customers and company at best interests in mind
If this Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs, please contact Hannah at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.