£26000 per annum
29 days ago
- Basic Salary: £23,000 - £26,000 (Dependent on experience)
- Current Hours: Monday to Friday 7:30am - 5pm
- Friendly and well established business
- Manufacturer Approved Bodyshop
- Training can be provided to get you up to spec as a Quality Controller
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays per year
Our client a busy Bodyshop is looking for a Bodyshop Polisher / Quality Controller to join their team in the Milton Keynes area.
To be considered for this Bodyshop Polisher / Quality Controller role, you must be:
- Experienced with Bodyshop polishing
- Ideally experienced as a Quality Controller within a busy, fast paced bodyshop
- Confident in valeting vehicles to a professional standard, as you will be required to do this when required
- Keen eye for detail and quality work, aiming for perfection and the best work possible
- Professional, prompt, strong communication skills to keep everyone updated with job progression and adaptable
If this Bodyshop Polisher / Quality Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs, please contact Hannah at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.