£28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Salary: up to £24,000 basic plus bonus = PTE up to £28,000 p.a.
- Hours: Mon – Fri 8.00am-6.00pm / 1 in 3 Saturday mornings worked.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client is actively seeking an Aftersales Advisor to join their well-established Main Dealership in Basildon, Essex. The role will be covering both service and parts department.
Duties as a Aftersales Advisor include (but are not limited to):
- Workshop load (hours booked).
- Consistently upsell parts and accessories.
- Achieve an excellent CSI and Mystery Shopper results.
- Deal with customer complaints.
- Maintain an excellent level of customer retention.
- Advising customers on suitable parts for their vehicle/problem.
- Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone.
- Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock.
- Raising invoices for parts sold.
As well as ensuring the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times!
What our Client expects of their Aftersales Advisors:
- Previous experience within a Service role (Garage or Dealership).
- Previous franchise dealer parts experience is an advantage, however you must be willing to learn this and get involved in all aspects of the parts department.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team.
- Trade knowledge and sales skills.
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge.
- An effective communicator and committed to providing exceptional levels of customer service.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff!
If you are interested in hearing more about this Aftersales Advisor role, or others we have in the Essex area, please do not hesitate to contact Louisa at Perfect Placement today.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.