£45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00-18:00 & Saturday mornings on a rota basis.
- Salary: up to £30,000 / OTE £45,000 p.a. + Company Car & Fuel Allowance.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client is a long-established Main Car Dealership that has continues to expand and evolve along with excellent support of it employees and customers alike.
They are actively looking to hire an experienced Aftersales Manager whom has a professional track record in the role within a franchise dealership but can also bring the company a fresh and exciting approach.
Responsibilities as a Aftersales Manager will include:
- Lead the service and parts departments in a clear, considered and appropriate manner and build an accountable and progressive business unit.
- Analyse the vast array of data available, to make swift, decisive and effective decisions to change the direction of, or an operation within, your department, for the benefit of delivering an outstanding result.
- Ensure all employees are set clear objectives.
- Encourage the effective and accurate usage, and compliance with, all systems and processes.
- Ensure that all reporting information is compiled in an accurate and timely manner.
- Encourage and maintain a culture of customer service excellence.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual that is seeking a career within an innovative and dynamic organisation. Previous relevant managerial experience in the role is essential, as is a positive outlook and an excellent work ethic.
If this Aftersales Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Southend-on-Sea please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Aftersales Manager Jobs.