£34000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic salary up to £36,000 depending on experience / plus overtime
- Hours: 6pm-6am, 4 on 4 off
Our client, a Commercial Automotive Fleet company in Kettering, is seeking an experienced HGV Technician to join the team for the nightshift.
Requirements and Responsibilities for the HGV Technician
- You will need to be a fully qualified HGV Technician, NVQ Level 3 or City & Guilds.
- You will need to be confident completing a wide range of jobs to a high standard. Your workload will be split equally between basic to complex repairs of the HGV as well as trailer maintenance.
- A Class 1 licence would be beneficial to the client although this is not essential to be considered for the role.
- Capable complying with all procedures ensuring accuracy and quality on all jobs.
What the Successful HGV Technician will get
- A competitive basic salary of up to £36,0000 depending on experience.
- Working hours 6pm-6am on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
- Job security and great personal development opportunities.
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northamptonshire please contact Matt Cross at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.