£46000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- £40,000 per annum, up to £46,000 DOE! Bonus depending on performance
- 8am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday with alternate Saturday mornings
- Flexible location
Our Accident Repaic Centre client are seeking a Bodyshop Manager to join either their Liverpool or Blackpool site.
Please see below the responsibilities for this Bodyshop Manager role
- Compiling accurate Vehicle Damage Estimates using the Audatex system and submitting within agreed company timeframe.
- To monitor and maintain staffing levels to ensure maximum output of work.
- Oversee Car Bodyshop administrative systems, procedures and records.
- Monitor processes and liaise with our client’s Head Office and team members to discuss and implement process changes.
- Ensuring that company stock levels are maintained at optimum levels and company assets are correctly maintained and accounted for.
- Be responsible for identifying, selecting, recording and maintaining equipment along with overseeing a preventative maintenance program.
- Regularly inspecting the repair facilities condition, security and working standards (BS125) to ensure compliance with company policy.
- Ensure health and safety standards are complied with.
To be considered for this Bodyshop Manager position, you must have advanced technical knowledge of Auto Body repair processes, have an understanding of applying and managing a quality process, manage the customer experience with the highest quality, be a problem solver, a decision maker and have people management skills. Must also have knowledge of industry management systems.
If this Bodyshop Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Liverpool or Blackpool please contact Becca Hams at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.