£40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Main Dealer based in Orpington, Kent
- Circa £34k Basic Salary + Good Bonus Scheme
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm + 1 in 3 Saturday Morning Rota
Our Client, a busy Automotive Commercial Dealer in the Orpington area is currently looking to hire an experienced and committed Technician / Mechanic for their busy and expanding garage.
The successful Van Technician for our Vehicle Technician position will have previous experience in a similar role and strong teamwork skills.
The Van Technician will be welcomed into a friendly team and have the opportunity to work with an exciting product. A large part of the Vehicle Technician position involves:
- Carrying out service, diagnosis and repair of vehicles to excellent standards.
- Communicating with the Service Reception team and Workshop Control.
- Speaking with customers on occasion to provide your expert, technical opinion.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
The Van Technician will ideally live within the Orpington area or be able to travel to the Orpington area and have working experience as a Vehicle or Commercial Technician. The ideal candidate will be qualified to City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent.
Our Client offers a competitive salary package with the opportunity for bonus and overtime when available.
If you are interested in this LCV Mechanic Vacancy or want to find out about other Vehicle Technician and Motor Trade Jobs in Orpington and Kent, please contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement now!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.