£45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Starting salary up to £35,000 per annum with £40-45,000 annual on-target-earnings.
- 8:00am-5:30pm Monday to Friday with Saturday mornings on a rota subject to business demand.
- A first hand operational stake in driving our client's business forward.
A not to miss opportunity has become available for a Vehicle Workshop Manager at our client's independent automotive garage/vehicle rental company based in the Gloucester/Cheltenham region.
Reporting to the Group Managing Director, as a Workshop Manager with five members of staff reporting to you, you shall have day to day operational and commercial responsibility for our client's workshop and vehicle rental operation ensuring the highest standards service and quality to customers, whilst ensuring that the commercial elements of the business are well managed and well controlled. You will also be instrumental in wining new accounts, and in retaining all valued existing customers.
In order to be eligible you will ideally live with a reasonable commuting distance of the Gloucester/Cheltenham region and will need to have managed a busy and successful automotive garage workshop, ideally including an MOT centre. You will need to demonstrate sufficient technical competency, either through NVQ Level 2 or 3 qualifications in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair, or through demonstrating relevant technical career experience. You will also have great customer facing experience in a relevant role, and have the ability to lead from the front, energise, motivate and develop your team. IT literacy and a UK driving licence with minimal points are also essential.
Benefits of this Workshop Manager role:
- Starting salary up to £35,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Performance related bonus scheme providing an on-target-earnings of £40-45,000 per annum.
- 20 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Company contributed pension scheme and employee discounts.
- Personal training and development support.
- A first hand operational stake in driving our client's business forward with great career development potential.
- Working hours from 8:00am-5:30pm Monday to Friday with Saturday mornings on a rota subject to business demand.
If this Workshop Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Gloucester and Cheltenham please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Workshop Manager Jobs.