£26000 per annum
28 days ago
- £23,000 - £26,000 + Bonus
- York Based Prestige Main Dealer
- Permanent Job Opportunity
Our Client, a Prestige Main Car Dealership in the York area is looking for a Prep Technician to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Level 2 or 3 qualified Technician to enhance their career with a leading company.
The PDI/Preparation Technician will be working within a busy workshop team carrying out Pre Delivery Inspections on new & pre-owned vehicles to approved standards.
Key Responsibilities as a Prep Technician
- Carry out Pre Delivery Inspections on new & pre-owned vehicles and diagnosis
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service
- Ensures effective use of technical knowledge and skills enabling efficient, economic and safe servicing and repair of customer vehicles
- Builds effective working relationships with colleagues
- Completes repair and service records/ other appropriate activities
- Actively supports company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information
- Analyses work orders carefully to understand a vehicle’s condition, the accuracy of the diagnosis, and what work has been agreed to
What We’re Looking For in this Prep Technician role
- Time served Technician or a Semi skilled Technician
- A minimum of City and Guilds/NVQ Level 2
- A full and valid UK driving licence
- Committed to providing first class customer service
- Systematic and organised; pays attention to the finer details
If this Prep Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Dealership Jobs and Technician Jobs in Yorkshire please contact Helen Terry at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK