£27000 per annum
about 1 month ago
We are in search of a VOR Executive to join our Client’s well-established Automotive Business in the Slough area.
They are looking for someone with a Technical background (Commercial or Car) to improve and reduce the Vehicle Off Road performance for Customers/Drivers to vehicle off road time, increase communication and reduce costs and rental / replacement vehicles.
Our client is offering the successful Vehicle Off Road Executive:
- Competitive Basic Salary Of up to £27,000 + annual bonus
- Monday to Friday Working Hours ONLY! (8.45 - 5pm!)
- No Weekends!
- 25 Days Holiday + Birthday Off!
- Fantastic Company Benefits
Duties of a Vehicle Off Road Executive:
- To improve (reduce) Vehicle Off Road performance for Customers/Drivers to vehicle off road time, increase communication and to reduce LPUK costs including loss of use costs and rental/replacement vehicles.
- To manage VOR events at a transnational level to support the VOR Manager.
- To manage VOR escalations from CS&Q – take ownership of the customer and the issue until resolution.
- To co-ordinate with external suppliers and internal key stakeholders in order to manage, minimise & report on VOR incidents across the Holistic VOR areas.
- To identify consistent causes of VOR and to make recommendations to improve these processes.
What our Client expects of their Vehicle Off Road Executive:
- Previous Technical background (LCV / Car / HGV Technician or Service Advisor / Workshop Controller)
- Computer Literate
- Fantastic Telephone Manner
- Organised to manage own workload
- Effective communicator with strong service ethic
- Relationship management
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Client’s team and take their Career to the next level. With the great opportunity to join a company which truly values their staff!
If you are interested in hearing more about this Vehicle Off Road Executive role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.