Salary depending on experience
0191 446 0461
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary and Overall Package Negotiable Depending on Experience.
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30-5. Potentially 1 Saturday per month depending on the needs of the business.
A unique opening has arisen within a High-end Automotive Group in the North West. This is a great opportunity for a passionate and talented individual to take full responsibility and facilitate the growth and further success of the New Car department.
The Head of Commercial Relations and Procurement will be working closing with the Senior Management team, whilst also still having the freedom to implement innovative ideas and processes.
The ideal Head of Relations will be someone with prior experience in a similar role within the motor trade who is looking to further develop their career in a progressive company. The client is seeking someone with knowledge and connections at multiple manufacturers.
Responsibilities for the Head of Relation are, but not limited to, the following:
- Take full responsibility of the Procurement of the New Car department and its sub departments.
- Manage relationships with current manufactures, dealers and finance providers.
- Review and negotiate existing agreements to optimise commercial terms.
- Develop additional business relationships with new suppliers and manufacturers.
- Manage and replenish stock to ensure adequate levels to achieve the company’s targets.
- Liaise closely with Head of Sales, Group Buyer, Marketing Manager and Digital Manager to provide insight and facilitate action for both paid and organic deals.
- Ensure all deals are accurately advertised across all channels.
- Work closely with the marketing team once stock and offers have been finalised and advise on how to advertise the deals.
- Consistently search for new tactical deals and special offers.
- Manage and develop and existing team and department.
- Adhere to all responsibilities under the SMC regime including abiding by the individual Conduct Rules set out by the FCA.
The Head of Relations must be a strong communicator with excellent computer skills who is able to use their initiative in a fast paced environment.
In return for the Head of Commercial Realtions hard work, loyalty and skill set the client is open to negotiation about basic salary and bonus earnings.
As part of your employment package The Head of Commercial Relations and Procurement will receive:
- 30 days annual leave
- Rapid company expansion providing excellent development and career opportunities
- Access to Perk Box – Cinema, Gym discounts, access to their confidential mental health and wellness program
- Great Staff rates on Car Finance
- Friendly and supportive work colleagues and management
- Regular staff socials
- Birthday off after 2 years and £100 Meal voucher
- Company Pension scheme
- Complimentary office treats
If this Head of Commercial Relations and Procurement Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Mechanic Jobs and Automotive Jobs in North West, please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.