£32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Starting salary up to £22-27,000 per annum plus bonus earned (up to £5,000 per annum) and overtime earned.
- Mon to Fri 8:30am-5:30pm and Sat 8:30am-12:30pm on a rota.
Rare opportunity to work with an industry leading premium car brand.
Our client, a premium franchise approved Main Dealer in the Cheltenham region, require an experienced MOT Tester to join their busy Service Department.
Reporting to the Aftersales Manager and working as part of a friendly workshop team, you shall be primarily responsible for carrying out MOT tests on customer’s vehicles to ministry standards. You shall also diagnose and carry out associated service and repair work as well as providing overall workshop support as and when required.
In order to be eligible you will ideally live in the Cheltenham region or within a reasonable commuting distance of Cheltenham and hold an active Class 4 and 7 MOT testing licence and a UK driving license with minimal points. You will ideally be qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent however our client is also interested in MOT Testers that are time served in their experience of vehicle mechanics provided they have an MOT licence. Overall you will be a good team player with excellent communication skills, liaising with other team members to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of work through the workshop.
For your hard work as an MOT Tester our client is offering:
- Staring basic salary between £22-27,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings
- Generous performance related bonus scheme of up to £5,000 per annum.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at standard rate.
- 22 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Full manufacturer-approved training provided.
- Contributory workplace pension scheme.
- Rare opportunity to work with an industry leading premium car brand.
- Working hours from 8:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday with Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm on a rota and paid as overtime.
If this MOT Tester Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cheltenham please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.