£19800 per annum
about 1 month ago
Basic Salary up to £10.30/hr
37 hours - NO WEEKENDS
Are you looking for a different type of role using your technical automotive skills? We are recruiting for an education provider who is looking for a workshop technician to support their skills trainers in delivering educational content.
This is a Workshop Technician role with 37 hours a week and no weekends, and none of the stress of the dealership target-driven world. You will be able to make a difference to the motor trade's next generation.
Duties as a Workshop Technician Educator will include, but are not limited to:
- To provide proactive and responsive support to staff and students in the learning environment.
- To create and maintain an environment that is constantly monitored to ensure it adheres to professional standards and is clean and safe.
- To assist staff in the sector subject area in the assessment and instruction of learners.
- To assist in the preparation of course material and any other relevant programme material to cover requirements specified by awarding bodies.
- To aid in the implementation of schemes of work and assessment schedules, devised by the Trainer in charge of a group and liaise closely to ensure that course requirements are met.
- To assist in the development of a stimulating environment to encourage student achievement and retention.
- To compile students personal details to help monitor absences and produce student reports as required and maintain records of progress.
- To take responsibility for the care, maintenance, repair or replacement of equipment in workshops and seminar rooms.
- To contribute to the writing of the College reports and feedback to employers on students’ performance and develop a positive Health and Safety culture.
- To assist the trainer in all admin matters.
- To work flexibly to meet the needs of employers, schools, learners and other stakeholders.
- To co-ordinate infrastructure set up and operation of internal and external events/shows and promotions.
- To drive minibuses when required.
So please get in touch today with applications and queries as roles are disappearing fast in the current marketplace.
If this Workshop Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Nottingham please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.