£40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Competitive basic salary, OTE Circa £40K
- Monday to Friday 8AM till 6PM
Our Client, a well-established dealership in the Eastbourne area, are currently looking for a Service Manager to lead their service department.
The Service Manager will be responsible for managing a small sized team, maintaining customer satisfaction and ensuring that the workshop is profitable.
The main duties of the Service Manager role include:
- Take responsibility for implementing and maintaining effective processes to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction levels in excess of the manufacturer national average.
- Monitor and control costs in line with the business plan whilst maintaining quality standards and Customer service.
- Ensure accurate collection and recording of customer data in line with Group standards.
- Ensure that the manufacturers standards are adhered to at all times.
- Make sure there is a safe working environment which is maintained
- Monitor colleague performance
- The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a successful track record within a Service Manager or Assistant Service Manager role.
- You must be committed to achieving excellence.
- You will be able to clearly demonstrate your ability to generate impressive results by increasing performance, profitability and operating efficiency.
- You must have strong leadership and people management skills as your primary focus it to lead your team to deliver their business objectives.
- You will be expected to drive the business forward and maximise customer satisfaction whilst motivating and managing the whole team.
- You will be able to demonstrate that you share our company values and possess strong leadership, communication and organisational skills.
The Service Manager vacancy is located in Eastbourne so the suitable applicant would ideally live nearby or be prepared to commute to the Eastbourne area daily.
If this Service Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Eastbourne please contact Zoe Osborn at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.