£38400 per annum
25 days ago
Fully negotiable starting salary with on-target-earnings of £30k Basic + Bonus
Mon to Fri 8:30am-5:00pm and Saturday's on a 1 in 4 rota
Reporting to the Workshop Controller and working with a large team, as a Service Vehicle Technician you will undertake the repair, servicing and preparation of our client's vehicles ensuring all work is completed safely and to complete satisfaction.
You will also be responsible/be involved in the following:
- Working effectively within our client's dealership team to ensure industry-leading standards of safety, customer care and satisfaction at all times.
- Accurately using the Auto VHC system ensuring achievement of efficiency.
- Supervising and assisting with the training of any Apprentice Vehicle Technician when requested to do so with the view to overseeing their work.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Technician, our client is offering:
- 30k Basic Salary + £monthly bonus
- Overtime subject to availability paid at an enhanced rate.
- 22 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Access to full manufacturer-approved training.
- Contributory workplace pension scheme.
- Career progression prospects with a company that has a built-in culture of internal promotion.
- Working hours from 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday and Saturdays on a rota paid as overtime.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.