£22000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Mon to Fri 09:00 - 17:00
Opportunity to join a Great Company
Good Work/Life Balance
Our Client, a Premium Car Dealership in the Warrington area, is currently looking for a Warranty Administrator to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a recognised worldwide brand that is known for training and development of staff.
If you are looking to enhance your career or start a new a new with a great company then this is the job for you.
As a Warranty Administrator will be required to:
- Prepare and maintain the customer service files,
- Handle customers and provide a typing service to the department,
- Produce customer invoices and job cards, to prepare and maintain customer service files for new and used vehicles to the standard advised by the Manager,
- To prepare, maintain and operate, in conjunction with the Manager and Service Executive, the service follow up system,
- To complete daily / weekly workshop figures as required
- To provide a typing service to the department,
- To complete other documentation associated with the Service operations as required,
- To carry out other typing duties as requested.
Previous Dealership Warranty experience is essential for this role.
In return for your dedication and hard work a competitive salary and social working hours.
The role is located in the Warrington area so applicants should ideally live nearby or be able to commute to the area daily.
If this Warranty Administrator Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Warrington area then please contact Alishia at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!