£34000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Starting salary up to £23-29,000 per annum with uncapped performance related bonus scheme (roughly £4-5,000+ per annum).
- Working hours from 8:30AM-5:00pm Monday to Friday with Saturdays 8.30am-12:30pm on a rota and paid as overtime
- Access to manufacturer accredited training/development.
Our client, a large multi-franchise approved car dealership in the Newport region, are currently looking to recruit a fully Vehicle Technician to join their busy Service Department.
Reporting to the Workshop Controller and working as part of a large close-knit team, as a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client. You will need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Workshop Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. The Vehicle Technician will need to ensure that Health & Safety, as well as work quality procedures relating to the task at hand, are adhered to at all times.
In order to be eligible, the Vehicle Technician will need to live within a commutable distance of Newport and be fully qualified to IMI/NVQ Level 2 on equivalent in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair as a minimum and ideally hold at least least 1 to 2 years practical workshop experience as a Vehicle Technician beyond your qualification. The Vehicle Technician must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy franchise dealer environment and be motivated to work in a KPI focused team. You will have the capacity to structure and organise your workload and be an excellent team player. A UK driving license with minimal points is also essential.
For the Vehicle Technician hard work, our client is offering…
- Starting salary up to £23-29,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Uncapped performance related bonus scheme (roughly £4-5,000+ per annum).
- Overtime including Saturdays paid at enhanced time and a half rate.
- 22 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Subsidised car option after 3 months service.
- Full manufacturer accredited training and development provided.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with a long-established multi-site site dealer group
- Working hours from 8:30AM-5:00PM Monday to Friday with a half hour lunch and Saturdays 8.30AM-12:30PM on a rota and paid as time and a half.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newport please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.