£32000 per annum
27 days ago
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5.30pm + 1 in 3 Saturday's worked 9.00am – 2.00pm.
- Salary: £24,000-32,000 p.a. basic (depending on qualifications and experience).
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client, an independent Car Servicing and MOT Centre located in the Colchester area of Essex is looking to recruit a Vehicle Technician to join their busy workshop team.
Duties for the Vehicle Technician to Include:
- Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintenance according to guidelines.
- Working on timing chains, clutches and cambelts.
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
- Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
- Maintaining repair and service records.
- Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
- Repairing the problem in line with manufacturer standards.
- Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
- Testing existing and repaired systems.
The Vehicle Technician Requirements:
- Proven track record as a qualified Vehicle Technician.
- Able to competently work on timing chains, clutches and cambelts as well as servicing and repairs.
- You will require a full driving license.
- You will need also need your own tools.
The Vehicle Technician will ideally live within the Colchester area or be able to travel to the area and have a working experience of Vehicle Maintenance.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Garage Vacancies and Automotive in Essex, please contact Louisa Coggs.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.