£40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Hours: Monday to Friday 10.00pm-6.00am – 40 hours total per week / No weekends worked.
Salary: £16-18 per hour / £33,280-37,440 basic / plus quarterly bonus (targeted) p.a.
Responsibilities as a Night Shift HGV Technician:
- Responsible for repairing and servicing of HGV’s booked into the workshop.
- Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
- Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines.
- Stripping fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
- Dealing with customer queries.
- Ensuring that all jobs are running smoothly and deadlines are met.
HGV Technician Requirements:
- Experience of Service and Repair of HGV vehicles.
- NVQ or City & Guilds Level 3 qualified in Vehicle Mechanics.
- Full Car Driving Licence: Essential to Have / HGV – an advantage but not essential.
- Own Set of Tools: Essential to Have.
- Qualifications: Essential to Have.
For your hard work they will provide a competitive salary, pension scheme and various training courses.
Motor Trade experience as an HGV Technician/Mechanic is essential.
If this Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Leicestershire, please contact Matt at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!