Salary Negotiable Depending on Experience
26 days ago
- Salary is fully negotiable depending on experience
- Monday to Friday 8:30-5:30 ONLY!
- Opportunity to work with a great brand and business!
Due to the re-opening of our client’s automotive accident repair centre in the Newcastle Emlyn region we’re currently looking to recruit a Vehicle Body Repair Technician to join their business.
Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager, as a Bodyshop Repair Technician you shall be carrying out body repair work on customer’s vehicles to a high quality standard and your responsibilities shall include:
- Remove damaged vehicle panels/parts for repair.
- Smooth out minor dents in vehicle panels/parts.
- Fill small holes or rusted areas with resin, body solder and other compound fillers.
- Fit new panels where significant damage means the panel cannot be repaired.
- Refinishing the surfaces of repaired panels/parts.
- Remove old paintwork, sealant and rust.
- Cleaning the repair area and masking off other parts of the vehicle to be left alone.
- Match the colour, and then prime and paint spray the repair area.
- Seal and wax the repair area.
In order to be eligible you will need to live within a reasonable commuting distance of Newcastle Emlyn and have a UK driving licence with minimal points.
A relevant IMI/NVQ qualification in Vehicle Accident Repair would be highly advantageous however our client is open to considering candidates with no formal qualifications but a strong and steady level of practical experience in vehicle body repair.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Body Repair Technician our client is offering:
- Starting salary is fully negotiable depending on experience
- Full in-house training/development provided
- Workplace pension scheme
- 20 days holiday allowance plus the 8 bank holidays
- Private healthcare insurance
- Fantastic career development prospects with a first-hand stake in driving our client’s center forward
- Work hours are 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday ONLY!
If this Bodyshop Repair Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newcastle Emlyn please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.