£36000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-6.00pm / Alternate Saturdays 8.00am-1.00pm.
- Salary: up to £36,000 basic p.a. (depending on experience).
- Benefits: Company Pension / Holiday Allowance: 20 days + bank holidays.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Our client has built their business on their excellent reputation and quality of service over the years. They are a family-run independent specialist and pride themselves on their honesty and good customer service.
They have a small team of vehicle Technicians with a range of experience and are looking to expand this team by looking to hire a Senior Technician.
Key Responsibilities as a Senior Vehicle Technician:
- General repair and servicing.
- Timing chains, cambelts and clutch changes.
- Engine and gearbox replacement.
- Good level of Diagnostics i.e. how to diagnose cars, understanding diagnostic principles and understand and interpreting wiring diagrams.
Candidate Requirements as a Senior Vehicle Technician:
- An Independent Garage back ground with a proven track record working on all makes and models of vehicle.
- Able to complete all responsibilities list above utilising a wealth of knowledge.
- A Full Driving Licence and your own Set of Tools are essential to have.
The successful candidate must be a Senior Vehicle Technician with a wide range of knowledge and skill set to apply to the role, they must also have an excellent work ethic wanting to work hard as well as smart and assist others where possible.
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Senior Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Grays please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.