£25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Up to £25,000 Depending On Experience
- Monday – Friday 8am – 5:30pm & 1 in 2 Saturdays 8am – 12pm
- Family Run Main Dealer Environment
Our Client, an Automotive Main Dealership requires an experienced Aftersales Advisor to join their Service Department team in Southampton.
The Aftersales Advisor key responsibilities will involve dealing with all Parts & Service related queries in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service Department. They will plan and organise efficient operation of the service department. Building customer relationships to ensure repeat business and customer satisfaction is vital to success.
Aftersales Advisor Key Responsibilities:
- Advising customers on suitable parts for their vehicle/problem
- Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone
- Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock
- Raising invoices for parts sold
- Liaison with other members of staff i.e. delivering parts to Technicians in the workshop
- Dealing with scheduled servicing
- Contacting the customers to make bookings
- Covering the Service Desk when required
Due to the nature of the role it is essential that any applicant has experience within a Parts or Service environment within the motor trade.
if you are interested in working at a well-established Main Car Dealership as a Parts Advisor or want to know more about other Automotive Jobs in Southampton and Hampshire then please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!